Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weekly Summer Link-Up: My Favorite Quote


I absolutely LOVE the topics that Monica over at I Heart Grade 3 came up with for the Summer Link-Ups! This week I am sharing my favorite quote! If any of my students are reading this post, they will probably know before I even share it!


If I can help to build the confidence of each and every one of my students and ensure them that their dreams are possible, I will feel as though I have had a successful career.

What is your favorite quote? If you want to read some inspirational posts, hop on over to I Heart Grade 3 and follow each of the links to see what other bloggers are saying is their favorite quote!


4 comments:

  1. I'm loving reading all of these quotes! They're very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quote is fabulous - i love it! My fave so far, so motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great quote! I love that you make sure to introduce it to your students as well! Thanks so much for sharing such a great quote!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you two!

    Thanks for coming and joining up again! You guys rock!

    Great job on your quote! I particular love "Live the Life You've Imagine". That's what I try to do everyday - but there are also a lot of long term goals in there, too!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete