Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently: July

It has been a little while since we linked up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently blog series so we are excited to be back!



Listening: I love Ellie Goulding (and my daughter Ellie is convinced it is because of the name). I have a playlist on Spotify that I am listening to over and over again! :)

Loving: Jen at Hello Fonts updated her bundle and added several new fonts this month. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

Thinking: WHAT HAPPENED TO JUNE!?!? My kiddos are counting down the days to our family vacation and every time they mark a day on the calendar they get excited and I shed a tear. Summer is going WAY too fast!

Wanting: I really need to make a trip to IKEA. It is just sooooo far! I think they need to build one here... although my hubby may disagree...

Needing: I really want to run a half marathon in September but it has been a LONG time since I ran on a regular basis. I totally thought that I would have all kinds of time now that it is summer... think again. :(

All Star: I do love to-do lists and I can rock several at once!

Be sure to stop over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade to check out what other bloggers are up to this month!


5 comments:

  1. I could relate to so much of what you wrote... except the running! :) I have to drive about 4 hours to reach an IKEA, and I hate to see the end of June! I had no idea that Jen updated her fonts- thanks for the tip. I can't wait to go check them out! Good luck with your goal to run a half-marathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love Jen's new fonts! We are about two and a half hours away from the closest IKEA so it is not bad for a day trip. I am trying to plan it so I can go on a rainy day. I don't want to use up any of our sunny days! :)

      Delete
  2. I went to an IKEA for the first time not long ago. What an interesting store! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have these great boxes I use in my classroom but they only last a year so I have to go back each year to get them. I can't beat the price though! :)

      Delete
  3. I am an IKEA addict. My house in the States was filled with all things IKEA minus my couch. But dining table, cabinets, coffee table, built-ins..check! I'm itching to go again and pick up some cute standing frames for my classroom centers and I need a new TV stand. IKEA stuff is cute and affordable. Who doesn't love that??

    Summer does go by quick but make time for you and start running again. You can do it!

    Susan
    Teaching Doodles

    ReplyDelete