Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Currently

Amy here! I can't believe it is August! Let the countdown to meeting my new kiddos begin!

We are linking up with Farely at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her August Currently. Here is what I am up to right now!


Listening: I am a soundtrack junkie! A movie could be terrible but if the soundtrack is good, you got me!

Loving: I am a Michigander through and through and I LOVE all of the four seasons we experience here in the Mitten. This summer started out a bit slow in June but July did not disappoint and I have high hopes for some gorgeous weather this August.

Thinking: Speaking of gorgeous weather... I am TERRIBLY behind on my summer to-do list. UGH! With school right around the corner I need to kick it into high gear!

Wanting: I already have the bedding and I am in the process of picking out a new color for the walls. A little overwhelming but SOOOOO exciting to make a change!

Needing: Oh ice cream! We have such a love/hate relationship! Sooner or later I am going to have to say goodbye!

B2S RAK: We have several new staff members starting this year and I am looking for just the right little something to welcome them home!

Check out what some awesome bloggers are up to this month by visiting Oh Boy Fourth Grade and following the links!

3 comments:

  1. I think fun markers or some kind of resource that you know that they need would be great for a new teacher. Happy Back to School time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Michigan this summer and fell in love! Such a beautiful state! Any kind of act of kinds would be much appreciated for your new staff members. I will be new to my building and I know that just reaching out would make me feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cracked me up with the ice cream comment. I know exactly what you mean. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete